About this Blog

RYT-200 trained in Rishikesh, India.
Born and raised in Oklahoma, USA.
India travel, yoga philosophy, Sanskrit language, and more.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Wonderful Birthday

Today has been absolutely wonderful. 

I let myself be me and free and it was beautiful. The afternoon was spent having heart-to-hearts over ice cream, singing and laughing in harmony, and dancing about in the yoga hall with friends just for the sake of pure enjoyment. Full potential. Being the real me. Kindness. 

We had a talent show tonight. So many talented people here able to express what this journey means for all of us. The poems, the music, the dancing. Being grateful to yourself for coming across the world to learn about yourself. When was the last time I was grateful to myself for something? People with the same fears as myself but also realizations about who they are and what it means to be and why. I learned so much from everyone today. 

I turned a 'quarter cench' today and it was the best birthday in India I could've asked for. Acceptance and love. 

Tyler



No comments:

Post a Comment